Friday, November 18, 2016



It is the time of the year that we reflect on our blessings and all of the things that we are thankful for! It is also the time that we get to share a great meal with all of the people that we love! I have so many things to be thankful for, and I don't think that I could fit them all on a list. I decided to highlight a few of the things that I am truly thankful for! 


1. God's love, mercy, and grace!
It is so amazing to be loved unconditionally and to have a relationship with HIM. God changed me and saved my life (my soul, too!).

2. My Husband.
Having someone that works so hard for his family, sacrifices so much, gives me peace in every situation, gives me so much love and support. We have built something great together, and we are still building, still growing! I love him!

3. My Kids.
They are my everything and my greatest accomplishment! Each one of them brings something special to my life. I can't imagine my life without them. I have worn many titles in my life, but mommy is the greatest one!  

4. Family.
Having family is a blessing! I am so thankful for each and every one of my family members! 

5. My friends
I have friends that I have had for years, and recently I have made some new ones. They are all blessings from God.

6. Home Education.
I am so thankful to live in a country that gives me the freedom to teach my kids. Homeschooling has changed my life, and my perceptions about education. I am so thankful that homeschooling is a part of our family's lives. 

7. Followers and Readers
I am thankful for each and every one of my readers and followers. I love being able to share our experiences and give support and encouragement along the way. I think most people don't understand blogging or posting. It is not to brag on yourself, it is to give support to others. If I weren't a follower of homeschool blogs, I would be lost. I love the support of the community. Have you ever been searching for that perfect science lesson, and found one through your blog reading? Happens to me all of the time! Homeschooling blogs, Instagram, Periscopes are the best for planning blocks! That's why I constantly share our day and even our printables! Everyone knows that homeschoolers don't mind if you borrow ideas and resources, that's why we share. We just want you to pass it on!😉

8. Life.
It's last, but not the least! I am so thankful to share this world with so many wonderful people. To be able to experience all that life has to bring, both the good and the bad. This world is such a beautiful place. I am so blessed to be able to experience it, healthy and strong! I intend to take in all that life has to offer! I don't intend to waste one moment! Don't you dare, either! ❤

Well, I will be using our break to spend some quality time with my family! I wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of love, family, turkey, and dressing! 






No comments:

Post a Comment