Wednesday, December 8, 2010

School is in Session! (Pic Heavy)

Our Homeschool started back today after a long 2 week vacation. I have to say that I am thrilled that my son actually asked to have school on the days that we were on break. He seems to really enjoy learning and has such enthusiasm about learning.

Well, we started on our first lap book and it turned out great! I cut a few corners to make it a cheap project, but it is still effective. I used a folder from around the house, instead of a file folder. He was very excited about having projects to work on, and loved my presentation on organs. He is such a boy, though! Of course, his favorite part was when we talked about digestion and elimination...LOL

Take a look and tell me what you think....

The front of our book
Bible Verses and Activities

An insert to learn different bones



My Presentation on our organs

Coloring Pages on our Organs

Presentation on the Digestive System

4 comments:

  1. I'm following you from your post on cafemom. My son is only 16 months but I am alredy thinking about homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for becoming a follower. I have nothing but great things to say about homeschooling. This is my first year, so I still have a lot to learn. I hope that I can post some things that will be helpful to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous post. My kiddos are still working on their body lapbook. Thanks for sharing your finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Yvonne! I am new to lapbooking, so I am always looking for some input and advice :)

    ReplyDelete