Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goals for 2011

Hi Everyone!

I thought that I would stop by and type you a few lines. My entire family has been battling the flu, so needless to say, I haven't posted in a while. Happy New Year to all of my followers. I look forward to this year and all the blessings that it will bring. My goal for this year is to get more followers (LOL) and to work on starting my new business (Home Daycare).

I am going to try something new....Please share with me your goals for this year. Post a comment to this post with your dreams and goals for 2011! I look forward to reading them and thanks in advance for sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I named two of my goals. I have many more, but I will add...

    1. To study my bible more
    2. To read more
    3. To open myself up more (I am a loner...what can I say)
    4. To make more time to do the things that I love
    5. Continue a healthy lifestyle
    6. Practice more patience (This is a big one)

    ReplyDelete