Thursday, June 16, 2011

Soap Making


While channel surfing the other week, I found a program about "homesteading". On this show, they were teaching ways to make your own soap. I have to admit that I am really interested in this idea. Not only can you eliminate many of the harmful chemicals that most soaps contain, but you can add your own herbal scents to them. So, not only do you get a milder soap, but you also get to reap the benefits of aroma therapy. I think that I am going to try lavender:-)


For my readers who want to try this right along with me, I am listing the link of the instructions that I will be following. I actually found the instructions on ehow.com (I must cite my references). 

If anyone has experience doing this, please help us beginners, by giving us any helpful tips. Also, if you are attempting this project, please comment to keep us posted on how it turns out.

Here is the link:

How to Make Glycerin Soap | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5908_make-glycerin-soap.html#ixzz1PRnAgcNq

No comments:

Post a Comment