Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our Newest Adventure...

With my kids being homeschooled, I am always trying to find ways to keep them active and engaged in some sort of activity. We have signed them up for art classes and the summer reading program at our local library (which they really seemed to enjoy). Well, our latest adventure with our 4 year old son is Karate. Our son had his first class on Friday. I must say, that I was very impressed by what I saw from the older kids. Since my son is only 4, his training was a lot of circuit training and running, but it will progress as the class goes on. Most of all, it gives him the opportunity to socialize and to make friends. Now, our 2 year old daughter is interested in the new sport...uggh! I guess next year we will let her give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment