Friday, August 12, 2016


The first week as a returning virtual school family is behind us! We made it, and we are all still alive! We have been gone from the online school for 2 years! In that time, many changes have been made, and I must say, for the better! This week was mostly about orientations and getting acquainted with our teachers! It was also a week of juggling many things at once...a 5th grader, a 2nd grader, a 3 year old, housework, physical therapy appointments, cooking meals, and planning, but I made it! I will have to admit that I am ending this week as one exhausted mama, but a productive one! So far, I like what I see, and we are looking forward to digging into our lessons on next week. It has been a week of giving myself grace time to get adjusted. I am looking forward to making this the best year ever!





I will be updating you on our new (but old) journey! Are you curious about online schooling? You will want to follow us! I will be sure to give you a real picture into our lives!

Was this your first week of school? Is homeschooling, virtual schooling, or public/private schooling your superpower? How was your first week? Comment below! We want to say, hi! 

Visit www.k12.org to find out more!   




No comments:

Post a Comment