Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello everyone!

I am so thankful that I live in a country where there is school choice, along with so many ways that our children can receive a quality education! I have been homeschooling now for 6 years. During that time, we have been virtual schoolers as well as traditional homeschoolers (basically doing everything on our own). With so many choices, types of  homeschooling, and resources, things can sometimes get overwhelming. That's why when I ran across the following website about online education, I thought it was share worthy. 

This website gives you information and resources regarding online schools and this option as a whole. Since I have been on both sides, I am happy to help you with any questions that you may have don't hesitate to contact me by email at homeschool3power@gmail.com! I hope you find this information helpful! 


Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment