Saturday, April 18, 2015

We did it!

Hello to all of my followers!

For those of  you who follow my You Tube channel, you know that we have been house hunting for over 2 years! There were many disappointments along the way, but we finally did it! Mission Get Those Keys, is officially over. My family closed on our first home this week. I am most excited about not having to stuff 3 kids into one room, and having a backyard with lots of room to play. My heart is full of gratitude :-) Here is the moment caught in pictures!

If anyone wants to find out what valuable lessons we have learned from this process, please message me any questions. I would be happy to answer them! The path to homeownership taught us many lessons, some we learned the hard way. I am always happy to pass on the knowledge to help others.
 :-)

*Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment