Friday, December 2, 2011

Toddlers Are Students, Too!

Everyone knows about our choice to educate our 5 year old at home, but I was lost when trying to find a curriculum for our 2 year old. In my search for the best educational websites for my toddler, I have found a great website. This site is www.abcmouse.com! You can use a limited version for Free or you can pay and have total access. I believe that the cost is around $7.95 a month, which is very reasonable. However, we are on a budget, so FREE works for us. Actually, the free version offers a variety of activities and in great quantity.  It is a great site that teaches everything from math, phonics, and early reading to art and music. It is also great for older kids as well. My daughter feels great having her own online assignments just like her big brother. So, for all of you who have never heard of this or have not given it a try, I urge you to try it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment