Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The first day!

Well, today was our first day of homeschooling and it was awesome! My son loves his new school days and we had a lot of fun. We had to get up early, because I am schooling from 8 AM until Noon. We had a good breakfast and we started.

This week we are learning:

Color...Red/Blue
Shape...Square
Letter..."K"
Bible... Jacob and Esau
Art... Collage
Music... Rhythm

We also got in a lot of games, singing, computer time, free play, and a science activity.I am looking forward to tomorrow. We got so much accomplished and my son had a lot of fun learning.

1 comment:

  1. that's wonderful Tracy!! I'm going to do something similar with my 4yr old :) Tracy we like the same music!! I really enjoy classical music I have some Kenny G music as well :)

    ReplyDelete